Friday, May 22, 2009

continuing

with this theme of procrastination and neglect,
it has, again, been sometime since i've updated this bullshit.

...if only i had an iphone. HA!

again, a lot has changed since i last made a post, but for the good.
i myself have changed as a person dramatically and i like the direction i've pointed myself in and where im headed. i feel like the future has a lot to offer me and only no have i begun to do the right instead of the wrong.
as of now im broke as a joke living in bellingham.
my job offers little hours so im moving back in with the 'rents to help save some change for myself instead of dedicating ever cent of each paycheck to rent and bills.
hopefully by august i will be living in seattle with a full time job and focusing on mainly on my art and on building myself a portfolio.
i've really pissed away a lot of my time i could have been using to further myself towards a career but am getting serious now.
in the mean time, while making the change of living, i will be making random updates on art and what not i have been doing in my spare time.

until next time.

chris miller

No comments: